1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Clinton vs. Fox News

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by D-Backs Hack, Sep 23, 2006.

1. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Well, I know first hand from an Army Ranger that he let our troops down. Maybe, you didn't see it in the movie but at one point in the battle the troops on the ground asked for air support and the president denied that request.

2. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

If GW Bush can't be blamed for causing thousands to die in Iraq, who then do you blame?

3. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Oh, wait, so you want to count terrorist attacks on US citizens and US property all over the world?

Well, let's recalculate the death toll under Shrubby's watch then.

And if we're talking about national nutjobs forgotten, I know some guys who went unaccounted for during the Shrubby administration. You've seen their work.

4. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Are you really quoting a Hollywood production as fact? There are usually embellishments there, idiotsnetwork.

5. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Outing Alert: spup1122 is actually The Sports Guy ;D

6. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Maybe you should reread what I wrote first and determine if I was quating hollywood or an Army Ranger.

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Oops... Doc might be interested to know that. THAT might scare him. :) :D

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The movie was shit. Complete and utter shit. Read Bowden's book.

9. dog428

dog428 Active Member

You'd think that just out of sheer luck you'd bang out one post that didn't include an idiotic spelling error.

10. How about Saddam Hussein?

11. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Oh, I'd love to hear this.

12. We're not there if Hussein wasn't such a tyrant, dick. Maybe you want to blame FDR for all those Germans killed in WWII?

Draft saved Draft deleted