1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Clinton vs. Fox News

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by D-Backs Hack, Sep 23, 2006.

1. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I'm stunned. This confirms that you obviously have no penis. In addition, you have no brain.

2. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Who is this "Regan" guy that you speak of?

Did you mean Rogan? I'll admit, he is a pretty good reality show host.

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Never mind the monthly terror attacks on our soil.

Just more fantasy world crap. In dog's world term limits exist for Reagan but not for Clinton. And we're supposed to take you seriously? Well, I learned better than that after about two of your posts.

4. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

What position would Fredo be in if he had independent counsel sifting through all of his doings? I'm sure perjury would be the least of his concerns, and he wouldn't even have the consolation of having received a blow job as he went down in flames.

5. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Clinton was a genius, he allowed the USS Cole to be bombed, the Somalia disaster and an Embassy to be burned down. I am sure we would have all been safe post 9/11 with this media hound running us.

6. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Could there be a better name than "Trouser Buddah" do defend Bill Clinton?

7. Trouser_Buddah

What exactly are you trying to say? :D

8. indiansnetwork

LOL truly a great defender of "Slick Willy" the womanizer.

9. dog428

dog428 Active Member

No, in dog's world, term limits existed for both. Hey, I'd be absolutely thrilled to have someone as competent as Reagan in office.

Unfortunately, what we've got is a guy who doesn't even approach the competency level of the Alzheimer's-stricken Reagan.

No, you know what, scratch that. What we've got is a guy who doesn't approach the competency level of the dead Reagan.

And attacks on our soil. Who's soil? My soil was looking pretty damn safe back when Clinton was in office. One attack and we caught and punished the guy who planned it. An interesting concept, I know.

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

You can hang a bunch of stuff on Clinton (or any other POTUS for that matter). But the Blackhawk Down incident shouldn't be put on him. There were several mistakes on the ground by command that Clinton couldn't have prevented. Sure, I guess you can in a "The man at the top of the food chain gets the blame." Or blame him for them being there in the first place. But Clinton didn't cause those men to die any more than GWBush has caused the thousands to die in Iraq and Afghanistan.

11. indiansnetwork

An Embassy and the USS Cole are your soil, so I am not sure what you are talking about only one terrorist attack. Not to mention a few national nut jobs the administration forgot about or let go.

12. Trouser_Buddah

Quick, look up soil in the dictionary

Draft saved Draft deleted