1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Clinton vs. Fox News

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by D-Backs Hack, Sep 23, 2006.

1. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I don't think I can even respond to this. I'm pretty sure thousands of people have been killed thanks to our current Commander in CHIEF.

Remember, i before e, except after C.

2. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Need a Snickers bar?

3. Boy, the "most asinine post" competition is getting thick.

4. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Between Indians and Lyman we may reach room temperature IQ. Wow.

5. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I'm glad someone else said what I was thinking. Good call, JR.

6. Ditto to both of you.

7. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I would ignore rational behavior for a blow job, too.
    [/quote]

As would I. Especially if I had to chose between that and OBL. And if you didn't, you're either a woman or a lying bastard.

8. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Typical Democrats, attack a person instead of ideals. I am sure you felt like all Americans at the time of 9/11 lets go get them bastards. Now because it suits your anti war rhetoric you criticize our president for doing the right things. Instead of running like a coward he has decided to fight and take proactive actions against a radical terrorism. The only way to defeat a enemy hell bent on destruction is not by peace talks and pacifism but by destroying the ideology. The only way to defeat a ideology is to find and remove the leaders of this radical believe system. We have effectively destroyed the main leaders but the problem still remains which is to be expected. Only through perseverance and patience can we stop the madness of radical Islam. If you want to duck and run be my guest, I am just glad our president and troops haven't given up. Last time I checked our president has done a good job since 9/11 of preventing terrorist attacks on this nations soil. If you argument is that violence continues in Iraq, Iran and Afghanstan then you don't know your history of these nations. The effort is not about turning these nations into the United States but to give them the ability to control their own destiny something they have not had the opportunity to do because of dictator's and terrorism.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Hi Boom.

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Can someone define "passisism"?

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I don't know whether he meant pacifism or passivity.

12. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I can't respond to someone who makes up words and has no ability to write coherently.

I debate the argument, not the person writing it. I can't help that the person writing it is too stupid to make a decent argument.

Draft saved Draft deleted