1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Clint Eastwood: You are all pussies

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I got it, too. I was just waiting for the latest issue of Tiger Beat to hit the stands.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting here and making it official we've jumped the shark. I always thought it'd be Ted_McGinley1 doing that.

And Hulka-Burger, anyone?

3. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

You're our big toe, Dools. ;D

4. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

I punched a girl in high school when she was picking on me relentlessly in the hall. All I got for it was a stern lecture from the principal. I didn't even get in house suspension.

Then again, a few months later, I referred to the girl as Krista Witch-ardson (her last name at the time was Richardson) and my algebra/study hall teacher told me, "I think you've got your 'w's confused with your 'b's."

5. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Well, Clint, maybe if you had served in WWII, Korea or Vietnam, you'd get it a little better.

The man is a good actor/director, though.

6. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Webby's a South Florida man, and now he's really going to kick your ass for suggesting he went to UCF.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

If I saw Clint Eastwood playing the flugelhorn, I would say, "What the....?," too.

8. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

I had a doozy of a high school experience in the violence realm. Freshman year I got slashed on the arm with a razor blade in gym class. Sophomore year I was jumped by a group of thugs while walking home from basketball practice.

After that I sort of learned how to avoid trouble.

9. Clint's having them Harry Callahan moments again.

10. Maybe you should change your handle to "NoOneLikesMe."

11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Eastwood was in the Army and was supposed to be shipped to Korea but his plane went down on his way out of the country. Just sayin'.

12. John

John Well-Known Member

I think Clint needs to go on timeout after using that kind of language.

And I always enjoy the Things I've
    Learned. Great shitter reading.

Draft saved Draft deleted