1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Clemson fans...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TyWebb, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

I believe Mike Patrick called it - "it's like the ocean tide, they're (the rush of fans) coming and going."

I love the collapsible field goal posts.

2. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Now that's what would have made last night worth it. Lions loose on the field after the game.

Clemson fans. Douchenozzles.

3. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

Twice. The announcer said get off the field and they did. I couldn't believe it.

Is that some kind of Clemson tradition? Sadly, I went to the game to watch FSU lose (it's my only chance at a game for the next three years b/c of the whole Peace Corps thing, which starts next week).

Sat way, way up and had been warned about rude Clemson fans but I found them all nice. An announcement came prior to the end of the game about lining up to jump on the paw or something. The way it was worded I thought it was am every-win thing.

4. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

There's a reason why Clemson's booster club IPTAY (I Pay Thirty [thousand] A Year) also has been referred to as "I Plow Thirty A Year."

Draft saved Draft deleted