1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Clemens' pregame ritual (ouch!)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Killick, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

http://www.faniq.com/blog/Joe-Torres-Book-Includes-Story-About-Roger-Clemens-And-His-Testicle-Rubdown-Blog-18521

First of all, ouch. Reminds me of Eddie Murphy's bit about getting Old Spice on the twins. Whistle-whistle-whistle AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Second of all, I don't know how much trainers make, but is it enough to give some dude a testicle rubdown? Not to mention having to overcome the awkwardness of Roger... ummm, well... showing that he really liked his testicle rubdown.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Roger's real game day schedule:

steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids sex with Mindy McCready steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids sacrifice live goat steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids burn picture of Mike Piazza steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids steroids listen to Dido

3. markvid

markvid Guest

The snort like a bull part cracked me up to the point I think I woke one of my kids up.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

BYH, as much as I've loved you before....getting to "listen to Dido" about fucking killed me.

5. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

"sacrifice live goat?" so, so random.

6. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

No wonder he threw the broken bat.

7. Brian Fantana is on the scene.

8. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I wonder if he uses this in a perjury trial? The shrunken testicles weren't from steroid use!

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

He couldn't rub his own testicles?

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Couldn't find em, what with all the steroids...

11. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

U.N. JEFFERSON: "You put what?"

LEWIS SKOLNICK: "Liquid heat."

U.N. JEFFERSON: "In their what?"

LEWIS SKOLNICK: "In their jocks."

Draft saved Draft deleted