1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

CLE vs LA @ MKE

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by ifilus, Apr 9, 2007.

1. LiveStrong

LiveStrong Active Member

who gives a shit, it's gone.

2. ned racine

ned racine Member

ten dollars..i dont mean to sound cheap..i would be stunned if they get over 6 grand for the entire series....this should be free.....they would end up making more money in concessions and parking...........if i was a brewers fan why would i pay a dime to see this game,,cant miss the chance to see haffner,sizemore,vlad,and k rod??? sorry not worth ten dollars..

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

My Wisconsin-transplanted Indians fan brother-in-law will love this.

Anyone else in Milwaukee? Meh. I guess I'd go if I had nothing else to do. Why not?

If I did go, I'd taunt Indians fans with Pat Listach -- Greatest Rookie of the Year Ever chants. Yelling that at Jacobs Field in '95 nearly got my ass kicked. Probably wouldn't register these days.

4. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

AP reports that they've sold 10,000 tickets for the three games so far (4,000 for each night game and 2,000 for the days). I'm sure there will be a decent walk-up crowd to add another 1,000 or so each game. Hell, I'm planning on going to the day game (anyone else? :)).

5. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

Guarantee ya next season Cleveland opens on the road for two weeks. As someone who was in Cleveland last weekend at the end of his spring baseball trip, I can vouch it was more like December than April.

6. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

What kind shit is this moving the game from CLE to MKE thats bullshit because it is not right to all those CLE fans that already bought tickets way in advance, and not everbody has the money for GAS to be driving 7-8 hours just to watch a baseball game.

7. It's too early in the day for this.

8. chester

chester Member

Uh ... since when has baseball truly cared about the fans?

9. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Never but they need to start caring or there going ti have that they can ingore with out those fans there aint going to be no A-Rod, no Jeter, no Barry Bonds, none so they need to get there shit together.

10. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

I live 4 hours away, if I didn't have work I'd go for a game.

11. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Is there ever a good time of day for his posts?

Draft saved Draft deleted