1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Clay Travis and his huge ego

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by SockPuppet, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Danny Noonan

Danny Noonan Member

Who the hell is Clay Travis?

Ah, back to my night-putting ...

2. SF_Express

SF_Express Active Member

CJ, because I'm that kind of guy, I've resurrected the orginal for you. Here ya go ...

http://www.cbssports.com/spin/story/9589959

3. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

I've only had a single brief exchange with him, but he was friendly and didn't come off as arrogant, for what that's worth. I do think he got a good break with Tennessee's season going down the toilet like it did. That makes for a more interesting book than a mundane 9-3 season.

4. clutchcargo

clutchcargo Active Member

A testament to Clay Travis's much-craved notoriety is the existence of this thread. We are playing right into his hands, and now I've joined the club.

5. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

6. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Who the fuck is Clay Travis and why should I care?

(I can well imagine whoever this twit is sitting at his desk looking at his monitor and asking himself, "Who the fuck is 2muchcoffeeman and why should I care?")

7. GRUDGE

GRUDGE Member

lol

8. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

We need to start a thread regarding some of these fringe "almost famous" (apparently) names, because every time someone brings such a person up around here, I have zero idea who they're talking about.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Everyone else does, why not him...

10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I'm big in Japan.

11. silentbob

silentbob Member

Those who write on here complaining about someone's ego tells me you havent dealt with many of the "stars" in this business. Let it go.

Draft saved Draft deleted