1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Classic NYPD Blue II

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by micropolitan guy, Aug 30, 2006.

1. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Yeah, yeah, me again waxing poetic about this show.

Couldn't sleep last night, go to the TV room and turn on TNT at midnight. Episode I, Andy Jr. is murdered and Sipowitz falls of the wagon, Donna Abandando leaves; episode II, Andy Sr. gets thrown out of the house, Bobby Simone kills Andy Jr.'s killers, Sipowitz gets beaten up, loses his gun, and then finally hits bottom and asks for help and getrs a major break from Lt. Fancy.

Appearances in Episolde II from Lola Glaudini, who is now one of the stars of Criminal Minds, and from another great character, Leland Orser, a scumbag. Upstairs John gets ready to take over as the PII.

Man, I loved that show. The subsequent episodes where Andy Jr. appears in Andy Sr.'s dreams were really chilling.

2. pallister

pallister Guest

Watched every single episode during a three-month span on CourtTV a while back, and to this day it's my favorite show to watch while I'm on the treadmill or the bike at the gym. The reruns never get old.

Draft saved Draft deleted