1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chuck Season 2

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Madhavok, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Starts tonight! Any other fans across SportsJournalists.com Nation? I didn't watch a lick of it when it aired on NBC last year, but got into the show the last few weeks via surfthechannel and borrowing the DVD set from a friend. The only thing which really grinds my gears is Chuck's best friend Morgan. His antics are a bit over the top sometimes. The episode with Mr. Awesome's ring comes to mind.

Oh yeah, Yvonne is absolutely stunning.

edit: Wow, just noticed the banner at the top of the page advertising the new season.

2. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

I love the show ... I think Zach Levi is eminently likable as the title character. It gets a little over the top sometimes, but it's an up-beat show that makes me happy when I watch it. And that's a good thing.

And, yes, Yvonne is smoking. As is Sarah Lancaster.

Also, in an age when TV theme songs seem dead, Chuck's always sticks in my head:

3. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

One of my fave Chuck moments: A parody of The OC.

Chuck parody:

Real scene:

4. billikens

billikens Member

I'm becoming a huge Chuck fan.

Tonight was no exception. It's nice to have it back on.

5. Babyjay

Babyjay Member

Ahhhhgh! I missed it!

6. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I got into it late last season. Meant to put it in my season pass but forgot so I missed the first half hour last night.

Just an enjoyable way to spend a Monday night hour.

7. Madhavok

Just watched it online and so far, the show hasn't lost a step. Maybe a bit cheesy at the end with 'Charles Charmichael' being the boss. Then again, it's not supposed to be 'Alias'. Fun, fun show.

8. I Digress

I Digress Guest

Love Chuck!

9. Madhavok

I figured with all the fans of Heroes on here, there would be some watching since it's on just before.

10. AgatePage

AgatePage Active Member

Never seen it. Friends said it's good. I turn it on and the first thing I see tonight "Bogota, Columbia 2005". Switch.

I shouldn't have to be copy-editing 10 seconds into watching a show for the first time.

11. billikens

billikens Member

I continue to really enjoy this show.

Hopefully they can get a full season in before NBC cancels it. Because as ratings continue to shrink from one week to the next, I don't see it being here next year.

12. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

By all means, cost yourself dozens of hours of entertainment because someone screwed up a graphic.

Draft saved Draft deleted