1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chris Matthews absolutely pwns a righty talk show host

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spinning27, May 15, 2008.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Es tut mir leid.

2. Mahoney

Mahoney Member

Couldn't agree more. I look forward to hearing from Kevin James about our triumph over the aliens on the 4th of July. "Watch Independence Day!"

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

What are we talking about here? Appeasment? Appeasment? We're talking about appeasement man. Not peace throught strength. Appeasement. We're talking about appeasement man.
    Kevin, what did you think of the book The Great Gatsby? Uh, it was ....great.

4. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Schadenfreude is wonderful.

5. The prevailing zeitgeist makes me happy.

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Cut and Run, anyone?

7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Appeasement: What saved the Western Hemisphere from being nuked by missiles in Cuba in 1962.

The 60,000-pound elephant in the room every GOP lacky forgets.

8. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Wait a minute -- you mean talk show hosts scream and yell to create (a) ratings and (b) hysteria among their loyal listeners, most of whom are bigger Kool Aid drinkers than the host themselves?

Ammaazzinng........

And unfortunately for Green, this is not a phenomenen not monopolized by one side or the other......

9. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Your wised-up seen-it-all libertarian weltschmirz would look a whole lot more bulletproof with a quick proofread on that quote function.

10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Funny ... I always thought of that as "playing chicken with ICBMs" ...

11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Kevin James' mom tomorrow:

"Did Chris Matthews tell you that? Did Chris Matthews tell you that? You wanna' keep it real, you keep it real with me."

12. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

wfw

Luckily for him, James was yapping too rabidly in that clip to hear Matthews say the Cole happened under Bush's watch.

Draft saved Draft deleted