1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chris Brown flips out after Good Morning America appearance

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Small Town Guy, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

Chris Brown is a talented R&B artist and a great dancer. I think he's only 21 years old too.

But as soon as the image of Rhianna's battered face showed up on TMZ, Brown's career was damaged beyond repair. And I don't feel bad for him at all.

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Maybe Roberts should have just asked him what newspapers he reads ...

3. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

The Wedding Dance song didn't help Chris Brown.

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Love that the usual cheery GMA world was rocked. Think it will help more that it will hinder Brown in restarting his career. Adds to his street cred.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Chris Brown has less street cred than Justin Bieber.

6. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Chris Brown was on The OC.

Street cred was gone a long time ago.

7. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Also on the show yesterday...a Rhode Islander whose then 5-year-old son was killed in rather nasty fashion by a guy who's soon due to get out of prison after 28 years (he may be transferred to a psychiatric unit - one of our local talk radio guys has become a complete whore for the family). Anyhow, the bereaved dad said on GMA he would kill this guy if he's released.
    He should've told Brown the killer's got a bunch of Rhi-Rhi posters up in his cell. That way, Brown can take out his misogynist rage on a child killer and spare the judge a decision that may get him strung up by the talk radio yahoos if he doesn't rule their way.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I like your thinking, T.

As for the father. That's 28 years to carry that much hate with you every day. It affects you much worse than the killer.

I'm sure I would feel the same way, though.

9. WolvEagle

WolvEagle Well-Known Member

Never should've invited anyone - that show jumped the shark after only a couple years (at most).

10. bigbadeagle

bigbadeagle Member

So then ... I haven't missed a whole lot, have I?
    That's some audacity (balls, gumption, whatever you want to call it) for calling your next album Forgiving All My Enemies.
    I'm trying to think of an appropriate punishment for this tool.

Draft saved Draft deleted