1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Che's spinning.....

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Yawn, Jul 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markvid

markvid Guest

You just prove every single day what a moron you are.
    I am on Anything Goes.
    This is Sports and News.

English is a language.
    Learn it.

2. markvid

markvid Guest

Yawn? No response?
    You sure can call out, but go hiding when it's you who mess up.

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Yawn: Contributing the best in bile on SportsJournalists.com since Aug. 19, 2006.

4. pretty sure Liberals weren't calling for, or upset because Libby wasn't serving "hard time". Again, if this is what you took from the whole episode, you need to pay attention more.

5. Yawn

Yawn New Member

You pointed it out. Why should I respond?

Show me where you have displayed repentence for anything....as if any of this is the point.

6. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I think he's asking for a response with regards to you being clueless enough to think the Anything Goes board is the same as the Sports/News board.

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

He pointed it out. I didn't argue with it. That's all that needs to be said.

8. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Are you incapable of admitting a mistake? I readily have on this board. It's a sign of maturity.

I think more needs to be said. I just have a feeling you're not adult or man enough to say it.

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Hey Alley, in order not to offend our athiests on the board, I've gone to this confessional and been fixed....

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Oh. My. God. Is this Yawn's way of admitting a mistake?

I cheerfully withdraw my comment about you not being man enough to do so, then, if you're sincere.

11. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Does everyone really seek your approval as much as your comments seem to infer, Alley?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.