1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cheer me up, please?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

Two peanuts walked into the park. One was assaulted.

2. ColbertNation

ColbertNation Member

An idiot was taking sky-diving lessons. The instructor explained that it was time for his first jump, and all he had to do was jump from the plane, count to six, and pull the rip cord. A truck would be waiting for him in the field where he would land.

The man jumped from the plane when he was told to, and counted to six. When he pulled the rip cord, the parachute wouldn't open. He tried the reserve chute and that didn't open. Frustrated, he muttered to himself as he fell, "I'll bet the truck won't be waiting for me either."

3. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. shockey

shockey Active Member

even though we've had our ups-and-downs, ijag:

i have nothing but envy for you. you are among the most beloved people on SportsJournalists.com. that kind of unanimous adoration and respect is not easily attained on this board. :) :) :)

whatever has you down is no doubt a passing phase in what i am sure is a very fulfilling life.

and if it can make you smile even a little bit, mrs. shockey came home from a friend's house a while ago with littlest shockey (who just turned 14) and reports, "i'm told by all of the littlest shockey's friends and some of their moms that our supposedly quiet son is quite popular and out-going among his lady friends."

so see that? many years worth of the updates you love so much to come! ;D ;D ;D

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Microsoft debuts its new spellcheck assistant ...

[​IMG]

6. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

I wish it were a joke.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

That is awesome.

8. shockey

shockey Active Member

geez, about 35 responses in 30 minutes. i rest my case. who else here could get such a response to an s.o.s. ??? ??? ???

9. ColbertNation

ColbertNation Member

[​IMG]

10. shockey

shockey Active Member

that may be the funniest, cutest thing ever! ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8)

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Oh, J_D, I only wish it were that easy.

12. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted