1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chantix commercial - biggest set of disclaimers ever

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by poindexter, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Three words: delayed back ache.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

A friend of mine was on some medication to make him not have to take a piss so often. The problem was that the side-effect - a shooting pain between his shoulder blades - is the same symptom of a possible ruptured aorta which he is also at risk for. He changed meds.

3. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

This is a medication that, for me, works really, really well. The worst side effects for me were the dreams and the upset stomach. I can only take it on a very full stomach or just before I fall asleep. I won't mention the problems I've had with constipation, though, since I'm a lady and those sorts of things don't happen to ladies.

This is the first time for me that I've really ever had side effects from a medication. However, it is working so well to help stop my smoking that I am willing to tolerate them for a few more months.

Draft saved Draft deleted