1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

CFB Week 12 running thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by king cranium maximus IV, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I'd be really surprised if the games aired on ESPN. Why wouldn't they be shown on ABC?

2. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

"Dad, I changed my mind. I want to play at Oregon State."

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

They look like a blouse my grandmother would wear with the doilee around the neck.

4. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Better do it before 1/20/2009. Otherwise the guns won't be nearly as available. The shit, on the other hand, is and will forever be plentiful. ;D
    [/forgivemefortheshamelesspoliticalthreadjack]

5. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Ah, the good old Pacific Waxwing ..

Solid work mon amie.

6. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

OK, I'm not sure where exactly to put this, but I just came across it and I'm laughing my ass off.

I'm sure it's a d_b, but I don't care. It's that damn funny, and if I had a baby, I'd be willing to dress him up like this too.

[​IMG]

7. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

That's priceless! It's getting sent to friends...

8. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Be sure to thank the good people at Deadspin. My apologies for not including the acknowledgment in the above post.

9. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Indeed. It was quite a treat listening to 89-year-old Pat Summerall warble his way through the Cotton Bowl last January.

10. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

That's the funniest damn thing I've seen in a while. I'm guessing the kid can wipe his own ass.. i've heard otherwise about the Mangina.

11. linotype

linotype Well-Known Member

Love how a story by ESPN.com includes the line, "ESPN did not immediately comment on the reports." To say nothing of ESPN.com presumably doing a pickup to match what USA Today and SportsBusinessDaily.com are reporting.

Sigh, the danger of reporting on yourself.

12. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

If VT wins out, it owns tiebreakers via head to head win against UNC and GT. If Miami wins out, will it win the division? Not sure of the tiebreakers there.

At Miami, I like the Canes in this one.

Draft saved Draft deleted