1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Celebrity Apprentice

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bagelchick, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Apparently the douche gene did not get passed to Ivanka, who seems as intelligent as she is hot. All of his sons need to be hit in the face with a shovel.

I stopped watching the show a few weeks ago when I was worried that Bret Michaels was about to kick and I didn't feel any real need to start up again.

I still hope Sharon Osborne wins. I'm guessing she has better business sense than everyone there combined, but you could have said the same thing about Gene Simmons a couple seasons ago.

2. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

You were just younger and your taste in comedy was less discerning.

3. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

I never liked him until I saw him in Vegas about 10-12 years ago. We had free tickets because my buddy was a high roller and I couldn't believe how funny Sinbad was. Clean, too.

4. 21

21 Well-Known Member

What do you suppose is under Bret Michael's bandana?

(And ps, Summer got hosed, she should not have been fired.)

5. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Quick, if you had to invent a new kind of Snapple, what would it be?

6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

It wouldn't be called Pear Plum Nutty, that's for damn sure.

7. Mizzougrad96

Was there really any way Trump wasn't going to pick Michaels? I didn't watch anything other than the last 10 minutes, but as soon as I knew it hadn't been decided four months ago, you had to know Peete had no chance.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

That was the six-year-old, right? First time in 30 years I've wanted to punch a six-year-old in the face. He looked like Richie Rich on steroids. Little shit. You could already tell he was a spoiled little twerp who will be his dad x 100,000.

I am ashamed to admit that while I hate Trump and rarely watched earlier editions of the show, I found this year really compelling. Maybe it was b/c Michaels got sick halfway thru the run or maybe it was b/c there seemed to be an authentic chemistry this year and everyone seemed to like one another (except Cyndi and that bimbo who said she was her idol--the WWE diva I think). There didn't seem to be anyone who was blindly cutthroat. Or maybe this cast had better actors, who knows.

Or maybe it's b/c Holly Robinson Peete is fucking drop dead gorgeous. Jesus. She's more beautiful now than she was on Jump Street, and I had a world class crush on her then.

Two hours is insane though. We watched the finale in about an hour on TIVO, was far better than sitting thru it live.

9. Mizzougrad96

I didn't watch the whole season, but the episodes I did, I thought Holly Robinson Peete came off like a total bitch.

The McQuaid Brothers need to set her straight.

10. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Haven't seen the finale yet but I thought the second-last episode was bullshit. They obviously couldn't find another company willing to pony up for a challenge so he cans Curtis Stone (who did fuck all) and has Joan Rivers and the other guy help him to decide two more to gas. Ridiculous.

Some high comedy: the scene in Trump's apartment was so over the top. Loved him ripping on the moronic Don. Jr. for screwing up the company name. Trotting out baby Barron like he is some kind of golf prodigy, his latest wife looked just thrilled to be there for that. I had no idea Eric Trump even existed. There's a defective gene pool among the Trump men that's for sure.

I wonder why people like Rodman, Strawberry and the Governor go on this show. They look completely out of their element and come off looking like lazy, incompetent morons.

11. Mizzougrad96

Obviously, the lovely Ivanka Trump had Ivana, who is considered to be very intelligent, as a mother.

I'm not sure if Donald Jr. is from Ivana, or the airhead Marla Maples. Even if he is from Ivana, he's clearly inherited his father's douchebag trait.

12. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Ivana is the mother of Ivanka, Don Jr and Eric.
    Marla Maples is the mother of daughter.
    Melania Trump is the mother of the little son who hits golf balls.

Incredibly embarrassed that I know that.

Draft saved Draft deleted