1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Celebrity Apprentice

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bagelchick, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

I haven't heard of half those people. And the ones I have heard of are way past their prime.

2. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

this is a great cast. I'm a little upset that there is no country musician this year, but I like the collective group. Blago is going to spend most of his time trying to tell anyone who will listen that he was framed. Do you think he'll try and call the White House for a donation? The Illi boyz gotta stick togetha.

3. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

According to Piers Morgan, 'Celebrity Apprentice' stars make $16,000 for the three weeks it takes to shoot the series.

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/tvblog/item_yUNMOhWvHoS3rQ27frqwGO

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'm guessing that's only slightly over scale.

5. Donald Trump got all his money from his Dad's Queens' real estate empire. He then made liberal use of Bankruptcy laws whenever possible.

His kids got their money from him.

How are any of them even remotely qualified to chime in on what it takes to be successful in business, other than you know, by being born?

6. Mizzougrad96

I've always thought it was pretty funny that when the Forbes list comes out every year, all of the people on it are saying, "I'm nowhere close to being that rich." while The Donald always claims he's worth well more than what's listed.

7. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

The next salient comment Don Jr. makes will be the first one. He is a moran. I've always felt the only reason he is on there is because The Donald couldn't have Ivanka on and not her brother.

I had never heard of the Governor before his scandal hit but I can't imagine how a guy like that could get elected. 21 is right, he looks out of it.

I had a feeling they'd throw Carol under the bus since she was outside as the lineups kept getting longer and chaos reigned inside.

Tough to say who will win this season at this point. No Piers Morgan or Joan Rovers or Annie Duke in this crowd. Sharon Osborne is probably the Gene Simmons of this season: someone who is every bit as sharp a business mind as Trump is.

Who will be the Trace Adkins surprise this season?

8. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

My pick for surprise is Curtis Stone.

9. Carol Alt and Carol Leifer grew up together in East Williston, NY (on Long Island) with their backyards touching. Now they've both been eliminated from "Celebrity Apprentice."

10. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Lauper should have been fired, but Trump always finds a reason to get rid of the least famous contestants early.
    Lauper, Osborne, Blago and Michaels will probably stay on a long time because they make the best TV.
    And could Donald's hair get any more orange?

11. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Given recent developments, I bet Leifer was hoping more than their backyards touched!

12. Mizzougrad96

Leifer is on Stern right now, very interesting interview.

Draft saved Draft deleted