1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Celebrities who look better now than in their 20s

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by sportschick, May 10, 2007.

1. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Carl Pavano's a pussy AND a fucking idiot.

2. leo1

leo1 Active Member

he knew he couldn't compete with me. /drooling alyssa milano fanboy loser. (sorry, i lose all sense of reason when talking about alyssa milano and my love for her...i'm not really this pathetic)

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Alyssa Milano looked like that in her 20s. Hell, she's only 34, so her 20s weren't that long ago.

But yes...Pavano is both of those things. Then again, she does have a habit of bouncing from guy to guy to guy to.....and so on...

4. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

So you've still got a shot?

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

leo, I'll fight you for Alyssa.

6. shockey

shockey Active Member

hey, i thought i'd made it clear i fell for alyssa before all of youse, with my innate ability to detect her future hotness even before she had breasts!! :eek: 8) ;D

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your keen pedophiliactic abilities.

8. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Mmmm ... Alyssa and the girl I imagine IJAG to look like. Nice. Real nice. :D

9. leo1

leo1 Active Member

no way, shockey. she's the same age as i am. actually she's three weeks older. i was in love with her when we were both 13. so there. she's for me.

wow, ijag. how about you and alyssa fight for me? not fight over me, but who doesn't love a good cat fight. ;D ;)

10. RokSki

RokSki New Member

How about if you and Alyssa fight? Hell, throw leo in, too. I think we could get a sizable audience - as well as some good side bets - for such a contest. :)

11. leo1

leo1 Active Member

rokski, i like the way you think

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Kathy Valentine, bassist for the Go-Go's. Kinda scary looking in her 20s. Very hot now.

Draft saved Draft deleted