1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Catcalls make a girl feel sexy!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by LongTimeListener, Aug 19, 2014.

1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

So says the New York Post's Doree Lewak. Makes sense -- after all, if a dozen men don't share their ideas for that ass, it can be assumed that ass isn't worth having anyway.

I’ll never forget my first time: At age 20, interning at MTV in Times Square and taking advantage of the company’s liberal summer dress policy, I was wearing a tightly molded pink tank top and black capris when I strolled by two construction guys on a lunch break.

“You’re hot!” they shouted, high-fiving one another.

I was over the moon. What a contrast from those coy college boys who never expressed how they felt. This was a brave new world, where guys tell it like they see it.

Bonus history lesson!

I imagine the catcall stretches back to ancient construction times, when the Israelites were building the pyramids, with scores of single Jewish women hiking up their loincloths, hoping for a little attention.

http://nypost.com/2014/08/18/enough-sanctimony-ladies-catcalls-are-flattering/

Trollery folowed by outrage, etc.

2. HC

HC Well-Known Member

http://www.tickld.com/x/next-time-someone-says-women-arent-victims-of-harassment-show-them

3. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Vombatus, you're up next. :D

4. Women also like selfish men in the sack. It makes them feel loved.

5. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

It's not easy getting the calls from the ladies, either.
    I'm just trying to walk to the drugstore here to pick up some personal items for my wife.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

SHOW US YOUR TITS!!!

Oops -- was that over the line?

7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Starman just posted what I usually want to yell. I'm a tit man. Big tit man.

8. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

I think he was talking to 3_O_F

9. Bradley Guire

Bradley Guire Well-Known Member

"Heeeeeyyyyy, baby! Damn, Doug, did you see that 6 just now?"

Draft saved Draft deleted