1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cat and Dog fight on the view....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by slappy4428, May 23, 2007.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

And yet, that's still high praise, indeed

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

At least you got rid of that awful skirt and boots combo...

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I do not own skirts, nancy-boy... and you can bet your ass you'll never see me in boots. or the other way around...

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Okay I'm pretty sure this is mentioned somewhere in the End Time scenario, but USA Today quotes Donald Trump sticking up for Rosie in the dust-up referring to Liz as an imbecile.

5. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Trump tells TV's Extra: "On this one I think Rosie should win. I think anybody that's against the war in Iraq is the winner of the fight, because to justify the war in Iraq - only an imbecile could do that."

6. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Yeah, Trump's tripping - but then he will always side with the more powerful/who can help him more as he will be looking for a new TV show or some kind of PR machine for himself now that the Aprentice got canned.

I gotta tell you, the comments to my video are even crazier then some of what we see here. Some pretty classic stuff.

For those that missed it check it out here:

The comments will make you feel like SJ is maybe a sane place after all:

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Today's show was pre-empted, so we can't see the aftermath...

8. John D. Villarreal

WEAK! Yeah, I was wondering what happened - no surprise after Rosie's super meltdown!

9. shockey

shockey Active Member

it was allegedly a day off for rosie anyway. something about her wife's birthday. not bad work if you can get it, eh?

tomorrow should be interesting.

10. John D. Villarreal

I got my DVR ready! If something cool goes down expect a JDV video with full force

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I can hardly wait

12. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

God, do I hate both of these women, especially Hasselbeck. Wake up -- there is no "enemy" in Iraq you clueless bitch.

Draft saved Draft deleted