1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"cashmere mafia"

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, Jan 8, 2008.

1. shockey

shockey Active Member

"sex and the city" comes to network television. with a cast of drop-dead gorgeous women. me likey -- all the women, including lucy liu and frances o'connor. don't know about the show is any good, but sure is fun to look at.

the blonde is particularly gorgeous. don't know her previous work. name is bonnie sommerville. she's from my hometown of brooklyn, went to poly prep, a high school i know well. wow, what a babe.

2. LeoDrummond

LeoDrummond New Member

... sucks.

3. shockey

shockey Active Member

that may well be.

the cast, though... hubba-hubba.

4. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

Nah, I'm holding out for "Lipstick Jungle," another Candace Bushnell adaptation that will star Brooke Shields and Kim Raver.

5. shockey

shockey Active Member

lucy liu looking quite yummy on letterman now.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Enjoy it while it lasts - it lost half its lead in from Desperate Housewives when it premiered Sunday.

7. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

Saw it a couple of times (a few seconds each) while channel surfing, seeing Liu and thinking "I didn't know she had a new show."

Didn't know Somerville was in it. She played one of the precinct detectives in the last season of "NYPD Blue"

8. broadway joe

broadway joe Guest

Bonnie Somerville is quite the babe. She also played Ross's girlfriend for a while on Friends. I met her briefly once not too long ago and told her that I went to a high school that had a long-running rivalry with hers. She acted like she cared, so to me, she's aces.

9. loveyabye

loveyabye Guest

Bonnie S. was on the OC and also has a song on the Garden State soundtrack, I believe. I turned off this show on Sunday after Desperate Housewives but then read a decent review of it, so I'll have to check it out.

10. shockey

shockey Active Member

ah, yes, i remember her in "nypd." thanks.

Draft saved Draft deleted