1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cash Me Ousside (Howbow Dah)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Songbird, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Yeah, I wanted to make sure I acknowledged that probability right off the bat.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

3. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

There's a kind of person in this world who, given this choice -- A) being noticed because you did something stupid vs. B) not being noticed because you didn't do something stupid -- won't blink an eye at choosing A. Because, to this kind of person, not being noticed is simply not an option.

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

5. HC

HC Well-Known Member

And without those people reality TV would cease to exist. I'm always amazed that people will air their filthiest linen in public if it means they get to be on TV.

6. Songbird

C) Don't want to end up as a sad and invisible 75-year-old man like the one in 12 Angry Men who testifies the way he does because it's the only time other than birth and death that he'll've been recorded in history.

7. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Yep.

Meanwhile, it is my worst nightmare to get noticed doing something and have it go "viral."

YankeeFan likes this.
  8. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Birth, marriage, death. The only three times a gentleman should be mentioned in the paper. Or on twitter.

Buck likes this.
  9. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

What if said gentleman gets a hole-in-one?

10. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

He can buy an ad.

11. Songbird

2 points.

Screenshot_2017-02-08-16-14-21-1.png

12. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted