1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Canadian SJ.commers: Eat Well/Help Birdscribe

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Birdscribe, Jun 26, 2006.

1. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

To our Canadian Brethren in Ontario/Greater Toronto:

Little Birdscribe and I are going to Toronto on our annual post-Par-3 Shootout vacation. I won't be able to make the OFFICIAL SportsJournalists.com FANDANGO the middle of the month.

But I'd love to get together with anyone who's free from this Thursday to Sunday. We head back to Detroit and home on Monday.

There's free grubbage and drinkage in it for you... and a nice tax deduction in it for me. A win/win situation for everyone. ;D

PM me if you're interested.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Buy me golf.. I'm 15 minutes away....

And nice job with your marquee golfer bailing... fuggin pussy with man-boobs....

3. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Bump

4. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Did somebody say "bump?"

5. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

You have a way with words, Slaps.

Played golf today at Treetops... in between the lightning and rain delay that effed up my game from the 13th hole on. You were wisely AWOL

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Thanks... Just a little somethin...

On your way back from toronto, stop down here and buy me golf. I'm 15 minutes away -- from Tahoe. How far is that from Biloxi and T.O.

Draft saved Draft deleted