1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Canadian Bus Beheading Suspect: "Kill Me."

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BNWriter, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

All I said was this halibut was good enough for Jehovah.

2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Gimme a 1978 Cadillac Fleetwood, a full tank of gas, and a rope. Then point me in the direction of nearest highway. And videotape it so we can place bets on when then limbs start coming off. I say somewhere around the 18th mile marker.

3. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I hope you don't use maple bats. They can shatter and be extremely dangerous for the baby seals who are waddling away.

4. KG

KG Active Member

I still shudder at the word stoning since watching "The Lottery" in high school.

5. Flash

Flash Guest

Nope. Ash. That shit is tougher. Beat 'em so hard the skin falls right off ... like a perfectly roasted chicken breast.

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I say strip him naked and leave him in the Yukon during the month of January. Let him figure out how to live in -50 degree weather.

7. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Oh no, you will not be relieved of your life's burdens so easily, chief.

8. Flash

Flash Guest

I can't imagine a death much worse than getting mauled by a grizzly ...

9. MCbamr

MCbamr Member

At least from that story we now know why he went nuts...

..."Some were napping and others watching "The Legend of Zorro"...

10. joe

joe Active Member

Scariest thing about that movie was the boy, couldn't have been more than 8, was the first one to throw a rock at that scrawny woman tied up in the town square. Then the rest of the folks went nuts and smote her good.

11. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Still one of the freakiest short stories I've ever read. Staple of every 10th-grade English class.

You can read it here: http://www.americanliterature.com/Jackson/SS/TheLottery.html

12. KP

KP Active Member

I would love to know what constitutes first-degree murder in Canada if they only charged him with second.

Draft saved Draft deleted