1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Calling all Star Wars geeks!!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rosie, Sep 15, 2006.

1. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

1. Luke, I am your father.
    2. Jabba's Palace.
    3. Luke vs. Vader (both in all black, in the dark, lightsabers illuminating the scene. Very cool looking. My parents brought me to the theater when I was 3 and I still remember seeing that scene. It's actually my earliest memory.)
    4. Darth Maul vs. Obi Wan/Qui Gon.
    5. Battle on Hoth.

I would also entertain arguments about either Death Star battle in place of 4 or 5.

(I'm disqualifying Vader's first appearance in Sith because I always thought the last scene of the movie should have simply been that first breath after the mask goes on. The awkward stumble followed by "NOOOOOO!" dropped it out of the top 5.)

2. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

i have no patience for anyone who uses the word "subtle" to describe lucas' writing

3. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

1. [​IMG]
    2. everything else

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Mama Padme in the skin-tight body suit through most of AOTC wasn't bad in that regard. :D

5. It is actually Dooku who orders the clones. They cover that somewhere (I want to say there is a mention in Clones about Tyrannus being behind the order). Lucas also addresses it in one of the commentaries, Sith I think.

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Except I thought they should have had a scene where Jar Jar Binks roamed around the countryside, then got slain by Darth Maul. That would have gotten a standing O from me. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted