1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Californication Season 3 thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Best show on TV.

The objects of Hank's affection this season are Diane Farr (Rescue Me, NUMB3RS) and Eva Amurri, the daughter of Susan Sarandon, who is about 1,000 times better looking that her mom was at her peak, and that's coming from a huge Susan Sarandon fan.

Seen the first two episodes. Such a great show.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Still haven't seen the second season, and it's pissing me off that they haven't released it on DVD yet.

Love the show. Love how Duchovny plays Hank.

3. Mizzougrad96

I was arguing with someone that Hank Moody may be one of the coolest TV characters ever.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Without giving away too much, what was the thrust of season 2?

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

You miss this Eva Amurri?
    http://images.google.com/images?oe=UTF-8&q=Eva+Amurri&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=ItXDSvyfK8Ge8AaGyuXfCQ&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBYQsAQwAA

Holy Freaking Shit

6. RayKinsella

RayKinsella Member

No suprise that season 3 started with Hank getting laid. So much TNA it is funny. Could play a drinking game with how much is shown.

Not to sure about how he talks around the teenagers, but hey, it's L.A.

7. shockey

shockey Active Member

when do they air? or have they already?

i love me the show. and LOVE me some diane farr, who attended my alma mater.

8. bagelchick

bagelchick Active Member

One of the only shows I watch when it actually airs vs. TiVo-ing it. Love it.

9. Dexter followed by Californication followed by Entourage made me something of a couch potato Sunday night.

10. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

11. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Hank gets laid, gets drunk, writes a bio of a rock 'n' roll producer, and realizes how important family is.

12. Mizzougrad96

Amurri is playing one of his students who also works as a stripper.

It's funny, I remember seeing pictures of her with Sarandon and Tim Robbins (not her father) at the Oscars a few years back and thinking, "Wow, she's going to be amazing looking."

She might be the best looking actress working right now.

Draft saved Draft deleted