1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

C. Thomas Howell thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Ellis Redding, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Well, I know I for one am thrilled that we have threads on C. Thomas Howell, Adrian Zmed, Maxwell Caulfield and Denny Terio...

I think William Zabka should feel very slighted...

The first one was funny... The fourth was idiotic...

2. Zabka got prominent mention on the Zmed thread.

Have a nice day.

3. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

C. Thomas Howell is the first f these threads that was actually worthy of existing.

And yet, no love for his minor role as one of the older brother's friends in E.T.: The Extra Terrestrial. That was actually his first role, according to imdb.com.

(removes ski cap) "We made it!"

(government agent comes out of nowhere, nearly grabs him)

"Oh, SHIT!"

And no love for his role as James garner's son in Tank, or as the youngster taught the ways of love in Grandview, USA by Jamie Lee Curtis (during her "Okay, she's damn hot!" period, before the "Um, is she part guy?" rumors of the 1990s that led to one of the great Howard Stern moments of all time).

In addition, I think in the 1990s he had a Showtime movie where he boffed the queen of those movies, Joan Severance, on top of a car.

The man WAS the 1980s. Or, as Sam Kinison said about JFK: "The man lived! The ma f$#@ing LIVED!!!"

4. the fop

the fop Member

Loved it when Monroe Vincent and Gary from Thirtysomething took out that mouthy Rollo Vincent in the finals.

5. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

As Homer might say, "Mmmmmmmm ... Rae Dawn Chong ....."

6. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Lori Laughlin, yeah

[​IMG]

7. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I liked him in Kid, with Sarah Trigger, R. Lee Ermey, Brian Austin Green and Dale Dye.
    I miss Sarah Trigger.

Draft saved Draft deleted