1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

BYH's dream come true

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chi City 81, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Shit, I need to look at FB's again ... OK, now I see it.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Now that is scarily accurate

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

That's what I thought too. I was like damn, maybe I'd better check to see if I have four fingers on each hand and jaundice.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

OK, so I'm retarded. I've never had photobucket, and just signed up for one just for this. My photo from the site, however, is tiny. How do I make it big like the ones above?

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Boys, anyone want to touch that line?

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Ace, we asked a question. Either you help or you keep your mouth shut and take it to PMs. We are tired of your stalking. Happy Simpsonize Me Day, and let's be careful out there!

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Sorry, My Lady.

Try these.

[​IMG]

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

But on a serious note, how, because I want to post mine!

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I could be wrong but the photo may be as big as it gets. You may need to adjust the setting and take another one. Or find a celeb who looks like you and use that photo for now.

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

The photo I used is a headshot, with my head taking up the full frame. I don't see how it could be any larger.

11. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Did you save the main photo or the buddy icon? I saved both, uploaded both to photobucket, then copied/pasted the image line here and it worked okay.

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

It said 'export: photo or buddy icon' and I clicked on photo. Then I uploaded it to photobucket, and even chose 'resize' to the web site one, which was the largest...and it's only the size of my thumb.

Draft saved Draft deleted