1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

BWI

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Big Buckin' agate_monkey, Feb 26, 2009.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I thought this was going to be a thread about someone getting cited for Bicycling While Intoxicated.

2. I thought it was about blowing writing irish.

3. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

There's also a Joseph A. Bank clothier in case you forgot to pack something (underwear, tie, shirt, etc.)

4. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

Or boating. ;D

5. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

This place is about 10 minutes from the airport.

http://www.gandmcrabcakes.com/

And, no knock on Phillips, but the crabcakes here are so much better it's not even funny. And they're not as expensive. Seriously, it's pretty drab outside and nothing special inside. But you'll find Moddy modeling a speedo before you'll find a better crabcake anywhere.

6. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I am so going to Baltimore as soon as I can just to do this.

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

FYI, I have seen Moddy in his speedo. He looks a bit like the one on the left:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c244/j_s_ph/Boys/Speedo/speedo01.jpg?t=1235698675

8. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

I soooo didn't need THAT image in my head!

9. Hustle

Hustle Guest

Last time I was there - and this was a couple years ago - there was a Yuengling-only bar in one of the terminals.

I feel compelled to mention that.

10. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

The one on the right looks like he's 14. And not in a good way.

11. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

You're right, IJAG. My bad. I didn't realize they were that young when I linked to it or else I would have chosen one of the others.

12. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Never been to G&M but I agree on Phillips. Nothing special and some have closed.

Draft saved Draft deleted