1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

But I bet our teens are first in Call of Duty: Black Ops

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

FWIW, people changed my mind on the baseball Hot Stove Thread regarding a potential White Sox trade of Gordon Beckham for Adrian Gonzalez. I thought it was a bad deal for the White Sox to consider, but was convinced otherwise.

I actually like to have my views challenged and changed/amended.

2. Mr7134

Mr7134 Member

If anyone is interested below is a link to the World University rankings for 2010. The University of Cambridge (in the UK) was top. Harvard was second.

http://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/world-university-rankings/2010/results

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I wasn't. That's just more busywork to take away time from video games.

4. No, it doesn't mean our schools suck. It means pedigree is fucking bullshit. End of story. Fuck your friend, his bullshit school and his bullshit totem pole position.

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

6. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

This thread needs to be updated. Our teens are now first in Modern Warfare 3.

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Louisville couldn't focus on their football game vs. WVU because Call of Duty: Modern Warfare came out last week:

http://deadspin.com/5859362/louisville-players-werent-prepared-for-pitt-because-they-were-busy-with-the-new-call-of-duty-game

8. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Chris Christie isn't a fan of gym teachers? You've got to be freaking kidding me.

Draft saved Draft deleted