1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bush

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Songbird, Jul 6, 2006.

1. markvid

markvid Guest

Cause everyone was afraid what would would happen if he'd free Willie.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Really? His mouthpiece was as cold as humanly possible last night when discussing him. Something like "The President has a lot of acquaintances and a lot of them die during a year." Amazing.

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Being dyslexic is something I can have compassion for, but when it's the leader of the free world, you would think he would be doing something to offset the disorder, like practicing speeches.  I am on my county's literacy council board of directors, so I see first hand how adults can do things to overcome this disorder.  It just takes some hard work, and that's something I don't see Bush doing a lot.  I dunno, I'm probably biased because I don't like him.

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Forget about Bush , what about Larry's boots?  They look ridiculous.

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Larry's looking at Laura with sex eyes.

6. Jeff Gluck

Jeff Gluck Member

He didn't say it at first, acknowledged they were friends and said he hoped Lay's heart was right with God before he died. Then Larry asked him about their background, and while Bush was agreeing with what Larry said I'm pretty sure he said, "Yeah, he's a good guy."

7. HC

HC Well-Known Member

They look like Senators.

8. JR

JR Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"Holy shit, I forgot  the secret handshake".

9. 59 million votes.
    Wow.

10. joe

joe Active Member

Second that emotion.

11. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Which one's Alfredsson?

12. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

I think about Nov. 2, 2004, all the time.

Just like 9/11. Just like JFK and Bobby and Martin Luther King. Just like Katrina, because it hits so close to home.

We'd seen how thoroughly incompetent, intellectually challenged and heartless this man actually was, and is, for four years.

And yet he was re-elected.

Yeah, it's been a nightmare all right.

Draft saved Draft deleted