1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bush Sr. cries like a woman!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ifilus, Dec 6, 2006.

1. Look, the guy's on the back nine, so I don't have a problem with the fact that he cried, but that the guy who ran on campaigns based on Willie Horton, and fake patriotism, flags and ACLU cards, and ransacking Bill Clinton's passport files is now weeping over rough campaigning done to the son who presided over the theft of a presidential election on behalf of the other son, thereby handing us the WPE, diminishes my sympathy.

2. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Fenian, no one on this board would expect you to have sympathy for anyone other than one with a connection to the American Communist Liberation Union. And of those that don't, few could give a shit whether they have your sympathy.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Where did we put that pathetitard-to-English dictionary, again?

4. scribbler357

scribbler357 Member

"In 30 years, that boy will be President of the United States...and he'll still be a fucking idiot!"

- Ed Wuncler, Sr.

5. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

Jeb should have been president because he's the alleged smart one?

Jesus, that's scary.

6. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Bush needs this:

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/34756/

7. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

I have no problems for 41 showing his love for Jeb. It's like seeing Nixon break down at his wife's funeral.

Like them or loathe them, politicians are human.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Barbara fucks George with Bea Arthurs dick

9. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Yeah, I know Bush had sex with Satan and Hitler to produce W and Jeb, but good lord, an old man cries while talking about his son and all we can do is point and laugh?

Oh wait, forgot. Conservatives only truly cry for fetuses and decreases in oil revenues. Silly me.

10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

You left out a couple.

Fetuses and brain-dead women and decreases in oil revenues . . . and subpoena power handed to a Democratic Congress.

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Meanwhile, on another thread, Republican representatives in the U.S. House are pissed because they'll actually have to work five days a week at the expense of breaking up their family. Boo-fucking-hoo!

12. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Maybe they'd like to give up their f--ing pensions that they get, no matter how long they serve. Or, better still, legislate a wage similar to many state representatives.

Had the capitol been attacked on 9/11 with no shot at the WTC, I'm not even sure the nation would have given a shit. To get rid of cancer, it's best to extract the tumor....so what's the loss? These people are like corporate sponges....

There. That's my mid-to-left remark of the day.

Draft saved Draft deleted