1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Buillsh$T or Not: JFK's dark affair with 19-year-old intern

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Feb 6, 2012.

1. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

In a new book, Kennedy is revealed to have once drunkenly beaten a man to death, dealt heroin to Boston high schoolers and - in the most shocking, sickening twist - admitted to have read some of Karl Marx and found it "food for thought."

Between this and Sy Hersh's account, some MFA candidate somewhere must be writing a novel about a convention/reunion of the hundreds of interns, secretaries and showgirls JFK screwed during his presidency.

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

YF - I'm sorry this happened to you. It must have been a painful event in your life. You seem to be doing ok though.
    I always thought you were a guy. :)

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Why did she wait 50 years to write this book?

4. Boom_70

[​IMG]

I wonder if the pearl necklace is a gift from JFK.

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Sssshhhh ... you know how common sense and reason drives libs crazy. To say nothing of disparaging a Kennedy.

6. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

It looks like the one given to Margaret Thatcher by her husband.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Talk about the hole Bush put the nation in, conservatives scream "It's been nearly four years since he was in office, GET OVER IT!"

But unsubstantiated rumors about a Democrat from 50 years ago? GAME ON!

8. Boom_70

or soccer

9. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

I don't care much either way, but you sound like Gloria Steinam after Clinton/Lewinsky.

10. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Is this the girl who later became Johnny Soprano's gumar?

11. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I'm in my 30s and this happened more than 15 years before I was born. At this point, who really gives a flying fuck except nostalgic baby boomers who either revere that clan of moral-less blue bloods, or right winger baby boomers who reflexively hate any Democratic president and feel they were appointed to the position through fraud and puppet strings controlled by Karl Marx. No wonder this country is so fucked. All you fucking old people are still bitching about shit from 50 years ago that doesn't mean shit to anyone except the scoundrels who profit off your inability to do anything but look backwards.

12. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

lol - awesome.

Draft saved Draft deleted