1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Buck?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Sep 21, 2011.

1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I don't mean to speak for Buck, but I would think dating in the animal kingdom involves a lot less crap than we're used to.

Does a dolphin want to fuck around with all of the ritual bullshit? It's an animal, it has animal needs, it has animal urges.

My guess is that you hop in the pool ready to get it on. She's not wearing any clothes, why should you? When in Rome, etc.

The only thing you could do before consummating the deed is balance a beach ball on your dick to show you're one with her kind. On the other hand, that could backfire, as she might think you're mocking her.

The only thing you might want to bring are some post-coital sardines. She's an animal, but after the carnal desire subsides, she still needs to be assured is isn't all about the sex.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

What do these "Swim with the Dolphins" attractions charge for a happy ending?

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Aren't dolphins pretty fierce when they're mating? Maybe this is a S&M relationship?

4. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Well, I certainly hope you're careful about what sardines. I'd hate to give her some of those sardines in mustard sauce, because ... well, that would just be wrong.

Of course, the mustard sauce would probably be washed off by water before she got them down, so maybe it's all good anyway.

Draft saved Draft deleted