1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bubby Brister is back with the Week 6 NFL thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Oct 7, 2014.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Fart, Sunshine is correctly being given a hard time for violating SportsJournalists.com protocol just as Desk Monkey was for his poin thread fail.

The Steeler-free thing was just his way of refusing to acknowledge his mistake. i'm not surprised that you fell for it, but the Steelers will be discussed on the running NFL threads. Deal with it.

2. murphyc

murphyc Well-Known Member

Wiki also mentions Bubby transferring to Northeast Louisiana University in 1982. We moved to Monroe, Louisiana in the summer of 1982 so my dad could start his new job as a professor at NLU. That also means we were there when Chuck Finley was at NLU.

3. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Doesn't look like we're in any danger of getting our first competitive Thursday night game....

4. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

People are tired of subject-specific discussion of backup linemen and long snappers.
    There aren't enough posters here anymore for discussion to be so esoteric.
    This site might be a better bet- here you will be among comrades.
    http://forums.steelersfever.com/

5. outofplace

I will continue to post regarding NFL games on the NFL threads as I see fit. You are welcome to ignore my posts.

6. 3_Octave_Fart

I'm just saying because I care about this community.
    The football threads have actually now become divided.

7. outofplace

Sunshine did that with your support. Nice work.

Don't worry. If the mods allow this farce to continue, I will just continue to visit both running threads.

8. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Re: NFL Week 6

Luck is so damn good.

Back-to-back super superstars at QB for the Colts. Must be nice.

9. 3_Octave_Fart

And you'll be rebuked on both running threads.

10. outofplace

Looks like the Thursday night game might be a contest after all.

My favorite play in the game so far. Apparently, nobody other than Pat McAfee wanted the ball.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2226710-colts-pat-mcafee-does-it-all-on-onside-kick-recovery-versus-texans

11. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Look at it this way, oop. You now have two threads on which to be whiny and delusional.

12. outofplace

This from the guy who couldn't handle being beaten to the punch in creating weekly running NFL thread, so I'll take your point of view for what it is worth, which is nothing.

Draft saved Draft deleted