1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Brown pants

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, May 20, 2007.

1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I am wearing dark brown pants right now. So I don't see what the big deal is. Not sure how I'd describe them. They are not Khakis, like Dockers type pants. They are really loose-fitting and jeans-like, except they are dark brown with thin blue stripes running down them. Not pleated. Flat front, soft cotton, really loose fitting. I probably look out of style and like a dork, but I don't care. I like them. Wearing a green ringer T-shirt with blue around the sleeves and neck with it.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Like the Teletubbies blue...

3. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Wellllllll **** it WAS a Carolina/Sky/whatever light blue.
    I do have a nice french blue. Two actually - one barrel and one french cuff.

I like the sounds of the pink option. It is spring. But it is a very "muted" pink.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

forrest green button-down shirt.

5. 21

21 Well-Known Member

The Moddy Collection:

[​IMG]

6. 21

21 Well-Known Member

7. Songbird

Moddy, stay with a virgin white shirt. Any other color, save black, with chocolate trousers is going to make you look like a nerd, dork, whatever.

8. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Jeez 21. Why not dress him in garanimals?

9. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Possible shoe suggestion:

[​IMG]

10. Moderator1

Damn. There WAS someone in my closet today. Dog is too busy sitting with me to do her job.

I usually avoid a white shirt when I'm not wearing a jacket. Maybe I'll break that rule.

11. Songbird

no tie, unbuttoned at the collar, and sleeves cooly rolled to the forearm. you should be set then.

12. Moderator1

Except I have to wear a tie, unless I postpone this combo until Friday.

Draft saved Draft deleted