1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Britney Spears bares all (probably SFW)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Hank_Scorpio, Jun 28, 2006.

1. NDub

NDub Guest

I just can't believe she let that loser, thug-life, talentless stooge knock her up - twice!

2. LemMan

LemMan Member

She's looked a lot better. Yeah, I know she's expecting...but she's looked sexier

3. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Me too. But it was airbrushed a lot, for the real thing, check out this week's US Weekly.

One word: Knockers.

4. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Britney would probably argue with some logic like, "C'mon, I'm country!"

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I'll save spaceman the trouble:

Yes.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Never thought she was skanky (a little too country at times), but definitely dont think so after this...

7. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Her arms have been airbrushed within an inch of her life. My wife is a photographer. I promise, if you saw the originals, you wouldn't be so impressed. The difference between BS then and now is that then, it took about 20 minutes to photoshop/clean her up. Now, I suspect it takes about six hours.

8. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

Britney has always been an amazing person in what she has been able to accomplish in just a short time.

Who else could go from being a child pop diva to white trash in less than two years?

(the photos do look good however though I would think that in person, the boys don't look that great -- and I'm not talking about Sean Preston and K-Fed)

9. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

Wait, is this the same person who recently told prime time TV that she wanted to be out of the public eye? That she was tired of the media stalking her?

I'm no PR person, but appearing naked while pregnant on the cover of a national magazine doesn't seem to meet that objective.

10. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

It does if you're an attention whore.

"Stop! Don't! Stop! Don't stop!"

11. When did Harper's Bazaar become Trailer Park Monthly?

12. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

They airbrushed the hell out of her in those photos...plus her skin doesn't look good....I don't know, she's looked so skanky lately, you kind of immediately go to the negative with her. But again, if you walk on the campus of any SEC school, you will quickly find 10 women who are hotter than Britney.

Draft saved Draft deleted