1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Britney Spears bares all (probably SFW)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Hank_Scorpio, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

2. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

If you want to see more... NSFW!!!: http://yeeeah.com/blog/2006/06/28/britney-spears-nude-in-harpers-bazaar/

3. PEteacher

PEteacher Member

Has anyone fell off the face of the earth faster than Britney? Other than Ricky WIlliams

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I hate Britney. She looks better pregnant (yes, I know she's airbrushed) than I do normally. Bitch. :mad:

5. BarbersGmen

BarbersGmen Member

Airbrushed or not, she looks great in those pictures.

6. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

I read the Yahoo story and apparently she had a 20/20 interview and she looked so disheveled that the camera crew thought they had the wrong day.

7. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

That is the first time she has looked hot since she became legal. Well, in a long time, at least.

8. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I would agree. I once said here Britney has never been hot. I now take that back. Those pics are smoking, except for the one where she has the net on her head.

9. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

probably the best photos of her since the Esquire cover, the remake of the Angie Dickinson cover shot.

10. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

That may have been the best picture ever. If it didn't get the blood flowing, you're dead.

11. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Somewhere, Demi Moore is thinking, "You know, I think I did that already."

12. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

A statement which can be read, I hasten to point out, on more than one level.

Draft saved Draft deleted