1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bringing Sexy Back & Something About Mary = Don't Mix

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Sxysprtswrtr, Jan 11, 2007.

1. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

You mean celebrities don't look flawless when they're not airbrushed and surrounded by make-up artists? They have acne and nose hair and love handles? Fuck all of you for destroying my rose-colored view of Hollywood. I supposed next you'll tell me that professional athletes use performance-enhancers to hit and throw round objects 11 miles into the earth's stratosphere, and that politicians aren't genuine, honest, aw-shucks people with my best interests at heart.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Cameron's hardly the only woman who's skin looks significantly better when she's made up (or airbrushed even). The vast majority of us look better with makeup on. Few of us are Scarlet J. with flawless skin.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I never thought Diaz was anything special.

[​IMG]

Oh, Cameron. Never mind.

5. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I give it a 35% chance. One of my friends says no. I'd bet yes.

6. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Is this a plot line from that Uma Thurman movie "My Super Ex-Girlfriend" or something lame like that?

7. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Oh, and CD isn't hot.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

http://www.proactiv.com/

9. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

What she said.

10. Mighty_Wingman

Mighty_Wingman Active Member

Craziness. I'm with DoubleDown on this one.

And I'm cool with that.

11. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Wow, so JT's weenie has seen the inside of Britney Spears, Cameron Diaz and Scarlett Johansson? Not a bad trifecta.

12. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

Was in Las Vegas last year and sat next to Timberlake/Diaz at a restaurant there. It was ridiculous. Their bodyguards were basically on top of us -- and any other connecting tables -- making sure no one bothered them.

Finally, we turned to one of these no-necks and asked him to step away because it was so crowded. He said he couldn't, that it was his job to make sure they weren't disturbed. We told him we didn't care who they were, we just wanted to eat comfortably. The guy moved.

By the way, she looked fantastic. And he is really short.

Draft saved Draft deleted