1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bringing Sexy Back & Something About Mary = Don't Mix

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Sxysprtswrtr, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Timberlake, Diaz call it quits
    Associated Press
    LOS ANGELES - Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz are officially kaput. The duo, dating since 2003, confirmed their split Thursday in a joint statement.

"We have, in fact, ended our romantic relationship, and have done so mutually and as friends, with continued love and respect for one another," the pair said.

The two said they usually prefer not to comment on their relationship, but recent speculation and inaccuracies prompted them to issue the statement.

Timberlake just launched his "FutureSex/LoveSounds" tour and his feature film, "Alpha Dog," is scheduled to open Friday. Diaz most recently appeared in the romantic comedy, "The Holiday," with Kate Winslet.

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I call dibs on Justin, sxy!

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

The following quote:

Becomes this when translated by Dooleyfish:

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

How long until Justin and Britney "catch up" with a night out? :D

5. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

You can have him, SC. All yours. ... I cannot stand Cameron's black hair. Ugh.

6. sportschick

She's going through that post-breakup ugly phase.

It is fascinating that he and Cam broke up right when Britney freed herself of the albatross that is K-fed.

7. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

I've never understood the fascination with the love lives of entertainers. If others are interested, more power to them. Not me.

8. sportschick

Yet you care enough to tell us that you don't care.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

She must not have liked the dick in a box...

10. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

Now there's some interesting logic. I don't care about it, I state I don't care, but you say that it shows I care a little. Uh, no. But you can think that. I don't care. :)

Heck, if I had deduced the content from the thread title, I wouldn't have clicked on the thread and you would been saved.

11. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Has Hollywood's latest rumoured couple taken things public?

Life&Style reports that following his the sudden (though inevitable) split with Cameron Diaz, Justin Timberlake was spotted at L.A. hotspot Social with current gal pal Scarlett Johansson on his arm.

“They arrived together and stuck together all night,” says a partygoer. “They kept flirting and hugging.”

So, what's the verdict? Is Scar-Jo merely a gorgeous rebound or is it something more serious for JT who is currently marking his territory as a thespian?

http://fadedyouth.blogspot.com/

12. Cadet

Cadet Guest

I still don't believe Timberlake is straight.

Draft saved Draft deleted