1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Breast implants

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by indiansnetwork, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I don't think varicose-laden Triple-D boobies are gonna increase her off-the-books wages, in my opinion.

2. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Incorrect, Admiral.

My wife is a natural redhead (a dark redhead) and she has no freckles on her face. Now, when she's out in the sun, different story, which explains why she doesn't stay out in the sun.

It also explains why she's aging quite well. She'll be 45 in October and looks 10 years younger.

3. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

This thread is USEFUL without pictures (like this).

4. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

On a related note... http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060922/od_nm/finland_breasts_dc_1

Court says $32,000 is too much to fondle bosom

A fee of 25,500 euros ($32,000) is way too much for a woman to charge a man for fondling her bosom, a Finnish district court ruled.

5. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

Normally, I'd agree with you in a heartbeat, but my friend says the money is better now... Weird, I know, but what perverts want, perverts pay for.

6. lono

lono Active Member

I would respectfully disagree, with an important cavaet: Like every product, there are cheap fake boobs and expensive ones, and quality differences between the two.

Good, high-quality fakes boobs feel really, really nice. Cheap ones don't.

7. Jones

Jones Active Member

Too late, I've learned a valuable lesson as to why you shouldn't pick up at Carl's Jr.

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

At least she didn't give you crabs, Jonesy.

9. Jones

Jones Active Member

I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST PARMESAN DUST FROM THE BREADSTICKS, GODDAMMIT!

10. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

She's bad, ain't nobody badder,
    But she's got more crabs than a seafood platter.

11. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

My last girlfriend has really nice fake boobs, and while you can feel a difference, they look very nice and were great to grab on to. I'm actually more of an ass man, but I definitely wasn't complaining.

12. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Hmmm. I've seen a few plain ones. But they got better looking as the night wore on.

Draft saved Draft deleted