1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Breast implants

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by indiansnetwork, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

Hey, as long as you can slide your dick in between and then finish on them, who cares how they feel to the touch? ;D

Just kidding. I like love boobs as much as any other guy does, if not more.

I'm actually interested in getting a reduction, because sometimes it's a bit much to carry around. I dated a girl once who said she'd love to see a 12-inch dick and I had to tell her, "sorry, but I don't fold it in half for anybody." ;)

2. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Are you this guy?

[​IMG]

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

If they don't have freckles, they're probably not a "real" redhead. This is coming from a redhead and the sibling of another redhead and the uncle of yet another redhead.

4. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

What I meant to say is have freckles that are out of control not a lack of freckles.

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Freckles that are "out of control" are common in redheads is what I'm trying to say.

6. pressboxer

pressboxer Active Member

Alley,
    I didn't know you spoke his language. Thanks for interpreting.

7. Seabasket

Seabasket Active Member

I guess they haven't mastered the surgery yet in Canada?

8. Jones

Jones Active Member

They haven't yet come up with a silicone that resists freezing in Winnipeg, for shame.

9. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

I believe in the Joey Tribiani logic on fake titties: If I can touch 'em, they're real.

10. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

As for the fake boobs, my best friend married a stripper and they got her implants... They were going to write them off, but since she doesn't pay taxes they decided against it. He seems to love them as they are, about a DD (I think), but she wants them carnival-size, like that woman you see on Maury from time to time... I think she looked fine before the surgery, but now I hear she has become quite vein.

Anyway, onto the subject of red heads....

BEWARE THE GINGER KIDS!!!
    So sayeth this boy.
    [​IMG]

11. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

Implants are becoming incredibly common among high school and young college girls. They're getting them like their parents used to color their hair. It's just another accessory. The whole "Sex and the City" culture ... seriously, it's anything to look good in that "Cowgirl" sort of way. Sad. Fun to look at, but sad. :)

12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

That was not for you. Board vets only.

Both of you ... get to beer-fetching.

Draft saved Draft deleted