1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Brand loyalty

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Versatile, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

Life is too short not to use Cottonelle toilet paper.

2. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

And just like that, our relationship is over.

3. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

Well, if you have to ask ...

4. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

I'm a Titleist ProV1 fanatic. I shouldn't be with a 13 handicap, but can't help it. Total golf ball snob.

And heck yes...Skyline. I barely eat chili anywhere else.

5. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

It's like wiping your ass with a really, really soft bag of Ruffles.

6. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

It's all about the ridges.

7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I would sooner drink from the shitter on Cousin Eddie's RV than try another bottle of Dr. Enuf.

8. Quiet Man

Quiet Man Active Member

I play to about an 8 handicap (or at least I did last year), and I'll hit about any ball that I find in the woods.

Used the same putter for 28 years but finally had to switch last year. Just wasn't working for me anymore.

9. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

That might be the craziest sentence I've ever read.

10. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

Not a lot, but the brand loyalty I've probably gone with the longest is Home Pride Butter Top wheat bread, just perfect, and I was pissed when they stopped selling it in California for a time.

Also, put me in the New Balance camp for shoes (another wide-foot guy). I had bought about three or four NBs in a row, but then decided to buy a lesser-known brand and they killed my feet. Haven't strayed from NB since.

I stay away from Nike mainly because buying that brand makes me feel like a douchebag just following trends.

I also stay away from Apple products (thought I have a Mac at work), I guess because I want to make sure the company doesn't completely take over the world.

Oh, and my last four cellphones have been LG, but I think I'm going to break that streak when I upgrade in a couple of months.

11. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

I have a strict no-Banquet rule. Everything that company makes sucks.

12. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

You should try his ketchup.

Draft saved Draft deleted