1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Brady Quinn on Tim Tebow

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

This doesn't even have anything to do with Tebow. It's just a whiny, self-centered douche bitching about his lack of playing time.

It's always smart to bitch about your quarterback, by the way. Especially when you're on your way out. Other teams really respect that.

2. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

I guess the backup QB is't always the most popular guy in town.

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

C'mon. Extrapolation of praying on a football field to what you're suggesting is a mighty leap.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter. To say all he is doing is answering questions about his faith is inaccurate. He brings it up constantly no matter what question is being asked and he draws attention to it on the field. Like it, don't like it or don't care, but at least admit that is what he does.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Time to update my sig so it no longer denigrates Brady Quinn, The Bravest Truth-Teller In America.

6. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

The portion I bolded is what I base that on. It appears that you're offended by having to see people pray in public. I just don't get why that bothers some people. No one is saying you have to pray with them.

7. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

I can think of someone else who would be offended by it.

8. Bubbler

Whoa. That's 100 times better than any response I could ever come with.

Matthew 6:5. Words to live by.

9. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

We can all play that game.

There's nothing hypocritical about praying together in public. Except to those who actually hate people because they pray.

10. Bubbler

Stop being so hysterical. Who said anything about hating Tim Tebow? That's your own biases clouding your thinking.

11. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

12. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

As-Salāmu `Alaykum

Draft saved Draft deleted