1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

boston legal - the final season

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by txsportsscribe, Oct 27, 2008.

1. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

anyone keeping up with boston legal's final season? love this show and have to say it's been extremely good week after week in it's run to the finale.

2. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Hilarious tonight.

Love this show. Always entertaining.

3. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

the sheep backing away from denny was priceless. and the whole arrest of denny and alan was great, especially alan's courtroom speech.

4. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

I've never watched more than the last two minutes of this show while awaiting the live lottery drawing, and it always ends with two guys on the balcony. So are the Star Trek guy and the Sex, Lies and Videotape guy gay lovers or something?

5. John

John Well-Known Member

They are basically a hetero couple. No touching.

I've enjoyed every episode I've seen, though I don't watch it all that often. Spader's courtroom speeches are outstanding.

6. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Caught the last 10 minutes but I'm three weeks behind. Got 'em DVRed. I love how they reference the last season and don't take the show too seriously. I'll miss this show.

7. shotglass

shotglass Guest

BL is limping home. It's very sad to see.

8. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

So says the guy who defended Grey's Anatomy at its nadir.

9. shotglass

shotglass Guest

10. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I laughed at Monday's show because it kind of reminded me of our political thread. Denny and Alan get into a tussle about the election, and ended up shooting the shit out of Alan's office and each other with paint balls. Then, add Valerie Bertinelli (cougar giggity goodness), and I was sold.

11. brettwatson

brettwatson Active Member

If you treat it like a comedy, it's still good for a few smiles at some of the witty lines.
    It does make me feel old when I remember the poster of Candace Bergen I had on my wall as a youth compared to what she looks like now. Then again, she still looks a helluva hotter at 60-plus than I do.

12. SnoopyBoy

SnoopyBoy Member

I would like to end each day sitting on a balcony, with a drink, a cigar and a friend. Alas, I NEVER do that.
    Also, they sure drink during the day a lot at work. Must be nice.

Draft saved Draft deleted