1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Boston Bruins playoffs

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by IanA1985, Apr 2, 2011.

1. IanA1985

IanA1985 Member

Hello everyone,

If your newspaper is in need of any Boston Bruins (or whatever team they're playing) playoff coverage, I'd be more than happy to offer my assistance. I think you'll find my freelance rates to be a little more reasonable than many others only because I live so closely to TD Garden.

This service may be attractive to sports editors throughout the greater Montreal, Buffalo or New York area (possible first round opponents) because of the savings it could generate for their departments.

I can provide gamers, notebooks, sidebars, features and in-game blogs if necessary.

I have freelanced many professional and collegiate sporting events for various nationwide publications through this networking site and will be more than happy to provide them as references.

I can also acquire playoff credentials if your newspaper does not currently carry any.

Please PM me for more details and I will be more than happy to send over my resume, some clippings, etc.

Thank you,
    -Ian

Draft saved Draft deleted