1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Boss

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hondo, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Rockbottom

Rockbottom Well-Known Member

Wow, sounds like 21 is jealous of Kathleen Robertson! Don't forget the five-inch stilettos and do-me hairstyle/glasses combo.

I am not sure I can wait for 2012 for Season Two to roll around. Good thing I have Season One on the ol' DVR.

rb

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I've been waving the flag for Boss since the get-go and I'll post my thoughts on the finale I just watched later, but...

...regarding MB's question, my wife points out that Ezra was packing his bags to get the hell out of Dodge, so clearly he had reason to...presumably that's proof the conversation was not a hallucination.

3. mb

mb Active Member

Hmmm. There is that. Didn't he see the reflection of the guy in a window on the way home? Could that have been the reason for the packing? Maybe I'm just looking for something that isn't there.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I love the show, but the finale was a little over the top for me.

I'm guessing Aldermen going missing and the mayor of Chicago's top advisor being murdered might catch the attention of some.

I thought some of the things were believable (Throwing his own daughter under the bus to save himself politically), and what they did to the woman to make her recant her story that Cane was involved, but having people killed seems unrealistic in this day and age.

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Filming on new season starts Monday; TI joins the cast.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/03/t-i-joins-the-cast-of-starz-series-boss/

6. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

As rare as it is for me to stop watching a show, I think this is a one and done for me. I loved the political plotting, but the show was a little too unrealistic, even within the suspended disbelief of a TV show.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Can't wait.

Draft saved Draft deleted