1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bonnie Hunt is single

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Smasher_Sloan, Jun 10, 2006.

1. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Abso-fucking-lutely!

2. PEteacher

PEteacher Member

Haha. You're hilarious ;D

Don't worry. I'm not actually a phys ed teacher. My mom is one, and has been one for three decades. She raised me as a single mother so I chose that handle in honor of her.

That said, I write more than sports at my little rag. I write a lot of youth features too. I mentioned the MILF thing because when I go onto elementary school campuses, I always notice a lot of hot mommas.

3. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

When I was a highly stressed pizza manager, I took over a new store and my supervisor was driving me around the new domain when all of a sudden he slams on the brakes. "Oh, GOD!" he said. "Look at THAT!" I looked all around and all I could see was a woman pushing a stroller.

That's what he was into.

He said he slowed down for new moms because, he said, it was obvious they had had sex.

That revelation didn't make it any less creepy.

I don't ride in cars with my bosses any more.

As for Bonnie Hunt, she's smart, funny and plenty good-looking.

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Okay, I'll admit it, I've never heard of this chick before this thread. Who is she?

5. JR

JR Well-Known Member

You're not serious.

6. poindexter

I've never heard of her before this thread yesterday. I assume she's on some dopey tv show or cable newstalk show. I'll google her.

7. poindexter

She's been in a bunch of kids movies, Green Mile which I never saw, and Jerry Maguire. With this face,
    [​IMG]

I can see why I don't remember her from that movie.

That is REALLY stretching the defiinition of "MILF".

8. broadway joe

broadway joe Guest

Bonnie Hunt is the kind of pretty you might see in real life, standing in line behind you at the post office or something. Not flawless or smokin' hot, but attractive, with a smile that says if you have a sense of humor and are halfway decent-looking yourself, you just might have a shot. Diane Lane, on the other hand, is sizzling. If you've seen Unfaithful and still don't find her unbelievably sexy, well, there's somethin' wrong witcha.

9. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Poin, I assume you're over 25. The whole MILF is . to put it mildly, obscenely juvenile.

She also had her own TV show and she's been on Letterman more than a few times. Dave definitely had a thing for her.

She's witty, intelligent and extremely attractive in an All American  kinda way. She's also a Second City alumni. What's not to like?

10. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I can think of four actresses on "As The World Turns" who I find considerably more attractive than Diane Lane. And most of the MILFs on that soap beat Bonnie Hunt, in my eyes.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

(That last one is Kelsey Grammer's daughter, BTW.)

11. PaseanaARG

PaseanaARG Guest

Diane Lane is attractive. Bonnie Hunt is attractive. I can't understand why men pretend to be so discriminating about how women look, particularly celebrities. Have you all looked at your wives/gfs lately?

I'm waiting for someone to say Cathy Z-J is ugly. Please. Feed me that line. I want it.

p.s.: The "as the world turns" girls, with the exception of the gal in red, are like 12 years old. Gross.

EDIT: For your pleasure.
    [​IMG]

12. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Geez, shot, three of the four of them look like they just graduated from cheerleading school and barely legal.

Draft saved Draft deleted