1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Boise Hawks @ Spokane Indians on June 17 or 18

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by bourq25, Jun 3, 2017.

1. bourq25

bourq25 Member

If anyone out there needs my freelance services for covering minor league baseball in Spokane, Washington on June 17-18, let me know. It'll be the season-opening series between the Boise Hawks and the Spokane Indians. Saturday's game is at 7:30 p.m., Sunday's game will begin around 4:30 p.m. I could write a feature or two hours before the game begins, after I get in touch with the Boise Hawks' Media Relations Director. Plus I could write about anyone with ties to your area (former high school, college players, etc.) if you need me.

If you'd like, email me at bourquinbruce@gmail.com PM me for clips, details, etc.

Here are some samples of my work.

Former Spokane Indian Steve Garvey's visit to Spokane.
    THE FRONT ROW WITH BRUCE BOURQUIN: Friday, Sept. 4, 2015

Former MLB player and former San Diego Padres hitting coach and ex-Lake Elsinore manager Phil Plantier:
    Interim Manager Plantier Weathers Storm

Padres prospect Reymond Fuentes after the Adrian Gonzalez trade six years ago:

Padres Footnote Reymond Fuentes Brings Speed to Lake Elsinore Storm

Draft saved Draft deleted